Trump Challenges Biden to Golf MATCH!



As the fallout from the debate which was better than anything seen on Comedy Central in about a decade. The Donald has escalated the GOLF match idea from it as a joke in a rally he did recently poking fun at sleepy JOE Biden. This is more reason to love Donald Trump friends. The man has a way to make you smile even during the tough times. And his hair is amazing...

But with this said I had to get into the fun and post about this online and even created some artwork for a poster idea to sell the match! Call it "Caddyshack 3" and check out my poster and the video of Trump iviting the sniffler in office to an open golf match. So like I said in the X post IF There is a god please make this challenge happen! OMG This would be better than when I got my 1st BJ. OK No not better than that! But better than when I got my first bike. Folks watch this!



No comments:

Post a Comment