Dan Bongino loses his mom Judy Ann Cramer - Rest in Peace... + A Must watch video of his!

March 7th 2016 I lost my mother to cancer and her birthday would have been March 13... She never made it to her birthday and all this time later I still hurt from her loss. The pain never goes away and hurts forever as she means the world to me and was the only woman in my life to never hurt me in any emotional way or other in anyway... She was as near a saint as you will find. She never drank, didn't smoke for almost 17 years (her smoking was what gave her lung cancer) and she never did drugs. I also never got hit, spanked or anything she was a wonderful loving mother. So when I hear someone loses their mom it hurts me and brings me back to that terrible moment.

Today I found out that one of my heros Dan Bongino lost his mother. He released this statement... “So um, my mom died last night. Unexpectedly,” Bongino said in a clip shared on TikTok while looking down as he shared his immense personal struggle. Tragically, he explained that she fell down a flight of stairs. “I just found out this morning. 

We here on PSN would like to extend our thoughts, condolences and prayers to the Bongino family and may she rest in peace and be with God.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post