Nancy Pelosi still doesn’t think Biden should debate Trump! WTF?

House Speaker (IN NAME ONLY) Nancy Pelosi is standing by her statement that Democratic presidential nominee Joe Biden should not debate President Trump. Think about what she is saying… She knows Biden will be exposed if he faces Trump. Speaking to fake news CBS’ “This Morning” Friday, Pelosi (D-Calif.) made the comments when asked if she still stood by her assertion in August that the former VeePee should not take part in any of the three scheduled presidential debates.

“I do, not that I don’t think he’ll be excellent, I just think that the president has no fidelity to fact or truth,” the California Democrat said, adding that she believes the commander-in-chief also lacks “fidelity to the Constitution of the United States.” “Why bother?” Pelosi asked. “He doesn’t tell the truth.”

In August, the speaker told reporters at the end of a press briefing, “I don’t think that there should be any debates.” She continued that she did not want anyone to “legitimize a conversation with [Trump]” because he lacked “any association with truth.” Asked during her interview Friday about her longtime feud with the president, Pelosi argued that their differences were, in one way, helpful to her.

“Well, I don’t care what he says about me. Every knock from him is a boost for me. If he wants to help me raise money, he can keep knocking me,” she said, adding, “I’m speaking the truth. Our Constitution is at the mercy of people who have no allegiance to the Constitution of the United States.” Yeah ask the people taking a crap on her house, and the small businesses she’s ruined in California this year alone how much they love her. She’s speaking one truth t ho right now our Constitution is under attack’s but it’s NOT by Trump. It’s by HER, and the Congress. Lead by the Fraud Squad, with Nasty Pelosi, and Chucky Schumer. These people don’t want anything to do with the Constitution and this is the major problem.

To his credit, Biden has said he is not taking Pelosi’s advice on this issue… We shall see… So far nothing yet as far as debates. After Pelosi’s comments circulated in August, the 2020 Democratic nominee said that while he did intend to debate Trump, “very competent people” had urged him not to do so without a fact-checker on stage.

“I’ve been recommended to me by a number of very competent people who know their way around, including leading Republicans, that I shouldn’t debate Trump unless there’s a fact-checker on the ground … saying ‘That’s true,’ ‘That’s not true.’ But look, I think everybody knows this man has a somewhat pathological tendency not to tell the truth,” he told fake news MSNBC at the time. The former VeePee continued that “as long as the Commission [on Presidential Debates] continues down the straight and narrow as they have, I’m going to debate him.”

All I can say is…

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post