Saturday, November 29, 2025

Gold Star father blames Biden or the AutoPen White House for D.C. shooting by Afghan national Plus more!



So this just in but looks like a Gold Star father blames the failed Biden administration for D.C. shooting by Afghan national, citing inadequate vetting during failed 2021 Afghanistan withdrawal. The father of Staff Sgt. Darin "Taylor" Hoover one of the 13 U.S. service members killed in the Abbey Gate bombing during the chaotic 2021 withdrawal from Afghanistan is blasting the former Biden administration after an Afghan national allegedly shot two National Guardsmen just blocks from the White House.

Hoover gave Fox News Digital a new, forceful statement on Wednesday’s shooting, saying the incident was the direct result of the administration’s failed vetting of Afghan evacuees. "This is on the feckless Biden administration," Hoover said of the shooting. "We had no idea who was getting into this country because the Biden administration, especially the State Department run by Antony Blinken, didn’t do the work that was needed to vet all these people. There were so many people put on the planes that got out initially, that we have no idea who they were."

He continued: "By doing this, all we got is men of fighting age that are most likely terrorists that are here in the homeland to do us all harm and take our beloved United States of America. Maybe if the Biden administration started the process earlier than the truncated timetable that they did, this could have all come out so much better, including all of our most precious men and women of our military coming home." The FBI is leading the investigation into the shooting, and multiple intelligence sources tell Fox News Digital the attack is being treated as a possible act of international terrorism. The suspect, identified as 29-year-old Afghan national Rahmanullah Lakanwal, was taken into custody after allegedly ambushing the two West Virginia National Guardsmen near the White House.

Fox News Digital previously reported that Lakanwal entered the United States in September 2021 under Operation Allies Welcome, immediately following the fall of Kabul, and that he had worked with several U.S. government entities, including the CIA, as part of a partner force in Kandahar. "The individual and so many others should have never been allowed to come here," former CIA Director John Ratcliffe told Fox News Digital. "Our citizens and service members deserve far better than to endure the ongoing fallout from the Biden administration’s catastrophic failures."



Hoover says the shooting confirms what he and other Gold Star parents feared when thousands of Afghans were evacuated during the final days of the withdrawal that many individuals were allowed into the United States without adequate screening. "We had no idea who Biden put on those planes," Hoover said. "None." Wednesday’s comments come after years of public criticism from Hoover, who has been one of the most vocal parents demanding accountability for the Abbey Gate attack that killed 13 American service members, including his son Taylor, an 11-year Marine veteran who was engaged to be married and on his third deployment to Afghanistan. Hoover’s earlier remarks made headlines in 2024, when he reacted to President Biden falsely claiming during a presidential debate that no U.S. service members had died under his watch. At the time, Hoover told Fox News Digital that he felt "rage" hearing Biden deny the deaths of the Abbey Gate 13.

"The rage, the absolute disgust that I got from hearing him say that I started yelling back at the TV," he said in 2024. "He’s never acknowledged, not one time, any of our kids. He’s never said their names." He also revealed then that the Biden administration sent the Abbey Gate families a batch of identical condolence letters a year after the attack. "All 13 families got a canned letter," he said in a 2024 Fox News Digital interview. "It looked like it was a photocopy. We’ve had absolutely nothing before, nothing since." Hoover’s frustration at being unable to secure a meeting with Biden was also part of that earlier reporting.

"[Biden] doesn’t want to deal with us," Hoover said in 2024. "He knows that we’re in his face, but he doesn’t want to deal with us." But Hoover told Fox News Digital this week that Wednesday’s shooting, allegedly carried out by an Afghan national allowed into the country during the withdrawal, is a devastating new chapter. To him, it demonstrates that the consequences of the troubled evacuation are still unfolding on American soil. Federal officials say the investigation into the shooting remains active. Hoover says he will continue speaking out until the families of the Abbey Gate fallen receive answers and until the former administration takes responsibility for what he believes are ongoing failures.

Watch the videos on this post as these are the latest in this news, and it's going to get really interesting as it's become clear that a lot of these people Biden let in are like what Trump said very dangerous, and like I've been calling an inside "Trojan Horse" already here and ready to do these sort of actions. God watch over our land and hope the law can start to take these actions, and connect the dots to help prevent anything like this from happening in the future. 

Sheriff slams law enforcement agencies for releasing illegal immigrant who allegedly hit Ohio nurse


This friends is one sad story but one we have had many times now as these leftist Judges keep releasing these illegal invaders to our country and who have been given special treatment while our actual Citizens suffer. This is the latest in some sort of accident involving an actual "Illegal" person in this country, and this man has not been deported. Why? How did the system fail us like this which would allow this sort of filth to remain in this country?

Johen Perez-Ventura had 4 prior DUIs, among other arrests and was previously deported before crash that injured Courtney Steinmetz An Ohio sheriff slammed fellow law enforcement agencies for previously releasing an illegal immigrant with an extensive criminal history, after he allegedly crashed into an Ohio nurse while driving drunk, leaving her seriously injured. 

As someone who has a spine injury myself and can't afford the surgery I know the pain involved with living with it, and this poor girl might be on a long road to recovery but this sort of injury after surgery has many complications also. This is such a shame when all they needed to do is deport this guy again, and yes he got back in during the Biden years. So yes he's without a doubt an illegal immigrant from Guatemala.

He has now been charged with aggravated vehicular assault, driving without a license and obstruction of justice, according to Butler County Sheriff Richard Jones. Courtney Steinmetz, a nurse and volunteer cheerleading coach, was driving along Route 747 on Nov. 20, when she was allegedly hit head-on by Perez-Ventura in Liberty Township, Ohio.

Perez-Ventura was first captured crossing the Texas border in 2019, and deported back to Guatemala, according to Jones. And he returned to the U.S. at some point, and in 2023, was charged with assault in Cincinnati. That same year, he was arrested and charged with drunk driving in Westchester, Jones said. Perez-Ventura was released after both arrests. However, Perez-Ventura's criminal history didn't end there. In 2024, he was arrested twice for drunk driving, and released again.

"This low-life piece of s--- named Johen, who has been arrested [four times] for DUIs … he had alcohol in the car, had to be cut out of the car, [went] to the hospital," Jones said in a video post to the Butler County Sheriff's Office Facebook page. "You know who pays for that. We do. … It's not his first time. … He's used to this. He was just going to be in the wind. … Not this time. We waited and then [Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE)] made the apprehension." Jones said Perez-Ventura did not have a driver's license, speculating he may have shown fake IDs to officers at other agencies, and they let him go anyway.

"That's appalling in itself," the sheriff said. "They probably didn't want to send him to my jail because he would be deported. He [had] already been incarcerated at that point for DUI, assault, and he'd come across the border twice." Perez-Ventura, using an interpreter, claimed he was not the driver because he was on probation for one of his prior offenses. After the crash, Jones visited Steinmetz in the hospital and said he could tell she was in "serious pain," having suffered a spine injury, broken wrist and broken ankle.

"She's 27, living her dream, working at the hospital as an RN, saving people's lives. Now today, she's lying in the hospital," he said. "She's not even out of the bed yet. She's going to be out of work for quite some time. She'll probably have issues the rest of her life with her spine." A GoFundMe was set up for Steinmetz, to help with medical bills, lost wages and her insurance deductible — since Perez-Ventura did not have insurance. A family member wrote on the crowdfunding site that despite her injuries, Steinmetz still "hopes the opposing driver is doing OK despite the pain this has caused."

"He doesn't care. You look at his mug shot, he has a smirk on his face," Jones said. "I promise you, he won't be deported again … He's going to get a little taste of American prison. He'll get a cell until he goes to prison, then he can get deported when he's a lot older. This low-life is lying in my jail, getting three meals a day, whining and crying. [He] probably doesn't like the conditions, which they're a whole lot better than he deserves." 

Jones added he will pursue additional charges against Perez-Ventura related to the crash, and investigate the businesses who allegedly sold him the alcohol, people he was drinking with, and people who sold or loaned him cars. "I have no sympathy," Jones said. "If he had been deported and stayed deported the first time, we wouldn't be going through this." Nearly half a dozen illegal immigrants, with charges ranging from sex crimes and assault to DUI and drugs offenses, have recently been arrested in Butler County, according to the sheriff.

Search